воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

2 STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE 100 PTS!

2 STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE 100 PTS!


2 STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE 100 PTS!


one trick to up your credit score is when you get a capital one card never


use over 20% of the value of the card and pay on time, in about six months


to 1 year they will automatically increase the card to $500.00 as I started


out with a $200.00 secured card , also they will send you another offer in


the mail for another capital one card in about 8 months to 1 year, fill it


out and you will get another capital on card but different account and it


will be valued the same as your other account, also after this is done go


apply at your local bank for another card and it should be approved for


double this, but always try not to use over 20% of card for first few


months as this keeps score rising.


+Lu Cruz Hey Lu!! Yes deff. every 6 months after making on time payments


they will automatically give you an increase in your available credit. they


are pretty awesome company..


Your hot, nice vid


30% is better than 20%. Fact…


Hi, are you saying they removed the collections without having you settle


or pay in full? Great tips by the way.


I got approved for my capotol one credit card right on the spot :)


Vanessa Your WRONG!!! PORSCHE IS THE BEST!!! just sayin


My brain is hurting


she is average…basic.


Yuck! Looks like a man with a wig!


I used the card every month at 100% and paid on time each month for 6


months capital one raised my limit from $ 300 to $ 5500


did that not make our credit go down? They always tell me to not go over 30


percent. I got it from 550 to 690 then it recently went down to 664 because


i went over 48 percent.


you are right.. i agreed with you.. She is not lie.. i had it Cap one


quicksilver secured credit card and i got 50 point increases in 2 months


usage. since i spend less 100 dollars on $300 card every month. I paid


on time like one week earlier than wait for a month.. that’s how i got


50 point increase from 650 to 700 already. I plan to keep same way as i


do now.


+Johnny W I think as long as u pay it in full and make sure to have a


balance before they report to the credit beauru


Thanks for your advise. For two steps, you beat out so many of these other


long tips. I find your information, super helpful. Thank you.


I wanna make a baby with this girl because she has great credit! just


kidding.


The best way to build your credit faster with a credit card is to spend a


large amount of what your approved for say if you have a 500$ limit spend


about 450 of it and then immediately pay back all of it except for 1 or 2


dollars before its reporting date and then once you get your bill in the


mail for about 1 or 2 dollars pay it off completely and then repeat the


following month.


I am sorry but you are incorrect.


+Doug Woodard how so?


Actually Kia defeated Porsche in the 2016 Jd Power and associates


+Robby.Izaak thats not a real


Comparrison. Kia is a POS, sorry just my personal opinion


+M.A.S it’s ok… I was Surprised but it’s Just the facts… Look it up.!


I am not saying that your way won’t improve your credit. I am saying that


is not the way to get your HIGHEST credit score. Keeping a balance owed of


30% of your credit limit gives you the highest score by the credit


agencies. This with obviously making payments on time.


Each credit card issuing bank has different criteria by which they use to


determine raising your credit limit and by how much. What you say may be


true for a particular card as far as raising your limit. I don’t know. I am


only certain about the credit reporting agencies and how they will give you


the highest score.


+Doug Woodard You’re right. I worked for Capital One for years…That’s the


best way to it.


Honda is actually the best. They have amazing resale value, but Toyota is


ok


send me a link.


I hear ya but I would never be caught dead in a KIA lol


Why not just call a consultant from sky Blue Credit, Rob lenz is my


personal assistant plus he is polite, his number is +16464397925


If anyone told me about a month ago that my credit score could rise from


330 (with debt , mortgage and other bad reports telling on my credit )to


780 in just 4 weeks I would not pay any attention. After much research on


the web i came across customconsultant1@tutanota.com who happens to be the


real deal so far in the business of credit repair. I am still amazed about


the wonderful job done and how we pulled it all off clean and smooth. He


really knows what he is doing.


You look like “Rose” from Titanic…..dye your hair red and you could be


her twin….just sayin lol


I got a CC at the end of June with a CL of $1000. In less than 2 months,


the CL increased $2000. Can’t complain. I use it and pay it in full.


PayPal


correct with out proof that thus is my debt with my signature on a


contract…they lose automatically


I prefer and like my Discover It card the best. Cash back on everything


even though it’s secured. Haven’t seen anyone else do that.


cehcafe.com


Opening a CD is another way to raise your score. It is seen as maturity.


When I opened my CD, offers poured in for credit, even when I had stopped


paying some cards. I am on my way again to raising my score and will open a


CD.


+RetroGamer82 u are so rude


Hmmm at least I didnt go that far


+vaporman man my dreams is to have a excellent credit score …


Hi ,Just applied for the Capital One secured today And I got rejected ,how


come ?? I feel so upset


Didnt u check ur credit report yet from credit sesame ?


it’s crazy how my life has turned around all because my credit score is


suddenly above 710, this happened within a month, anything less than that


is definitely a scam, mind you I was way below 400 initially, now this guy


who helped me apparently has studied the way our credit bureau works,


basically he takes advantages of he loop holes and vulnerabilities of the


database servers, so it’s basically a hack, it works is all that matters,


anyway long story short if you want to be like me it’s simple, contact Him


via email at hackenginee@tutanota.com good luck guys.


good video and informative, if you sign with Discovery Card with secure


credit they give your money in a year and when you have two year you can


request a increase.


thanks….very helpful but i already got my mortgage approved with credit


score 800…thanks to cehcafe(dot)com


OK So help me understand what i should do… I recently applied and got


approved for a $200 secured open sky card. My credit score rose 30 points


in a week. I Recieved the card this past weekend but didn’t use it and i


logged into my account and it shows my statement balance of $35 (18%


utilization) then the minimum payment of $35 due by Oct 28… So should i


pay it down to $34 or $33 bucks by the payment due date and leave 1-5% to


report then pay it off by the closing date or should i just make the full


minimum payment? All Answers Welcomed


OK So help me understand what i should do… I recently applied and got


approved for a $200 secured open sky card. My credit score rose 30 points


in a week. I Recieved the card this past weekend but didn’t use it and i


logged into my account and it shows my statement balance of $35 (18%


utilization) then the minimum payment of $35 due by Oct 28… So should i


pay it down to $34 or $33 bucks by the payment due date and leave 1-5% to


report then pay it off by the closing date or should i just make the full


minimum payment? All Answers Welcomed


Demarcus Barron you want to pay the 35. You want to pay at least the


minimum balance due each month


can anyone answer this question for me please? i was told by someone that


when you receive your due date that you should never pay the full balance


off. for example if you spend $60. on your due date pay only like 55


because if you pay it all in full your credit will drop. is this true?


KCAssassin wat credit card is that


He free?


Everyone has had a bump on the road and at some point got a blemish on their credit. It is good to know that you have options! I did this and my credit score went up by 100 points I started with a 540 credit score and I am now @ 700! None of this is sponsored this is just my personal take and recommendations!


I also forgot to mention you want to make sure none of the negative marks are out of their SOL (statue of limitations) if they are past that they have to be removed, federal law says 7 years on your credit but every state is different some states only require it to be 5 years, the state overrides that rule!! FYI


2 Basic Steps!


– Dispute, Dispute, Dispute!


– Start with 3 secured cards at one time for a year!


– Credit Karma, Credit Sesame, or Annual Credit Report.com for a copy of your free credit report.


I have linked the 3 Credit Agencies for you guys to quickly access the dispute section!


EXPERIAN –


EQUIFAX –


TRANSUNION –


Capital One Secured Card –


// the direct link for it was a little weird I couldn't copy and paste it right, but this is their main page and the link is on the 1st page (:


Original article and pictures take http://durac.org/2-steps-to-increase-your-credit-score-100-pts/ site

3 комментария:

  1. Hello everyone, if you need to boost your credit score excellently within a short period, hack a cell phone or raise your grades (at any level or institution), contact finessehackers@gmail.com

    Hes reliable and efficient, and my life has changed drastically since his assistance with my poor credit.
    I can't thank him enough, say Kimberly referred you he'll help.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. CYBERHACKGENIUS@GMAIL.COM will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.
    contact; CYBERHACKGENIUS@GMAIL.COM or +1 575 448 0160

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Find out if your husband or wife is cheating on you, find out who they talk to when you are not there, hack any mobile phone (call log, text message, whatsapp etc), hack email, educational portal, grade change, website and database hack, increase your credit score, clear criminal records and many more. You can also protect yourself from hack attacks.You can pretty much get anything you need done with Reputable Hacker. Contact: reputablehacker@gmail.com

    ОтветитьУдалить