воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Dooney & Bourke Bags - Dooney and Bourke Outback SALE

Dooney & Bourke Bags - Dooney and Bourke Outback SALE


Dooney & Bourke Bags - Dooney and Bourke Outback   SALE


$350"},"diffbotUri":"product|3|1480750327


Now are you wanting to buy both Dooney Outback's that I have posted in my closet? You didn't bundle anything otherwise it would have come threw into my closet as an order and I would have gotten a noticed. Now if your showing me what you want and want a lower price for them you have to use the offer button or can make a different listing for you then you can bundle then using the bundle option.


Are both D&B the same? I wanted the green beaded top one of the Rooney white and tan cross body and the Donetsk wallet sometimes I add something to the bundle and I will go back to it and half the stuff is gone weird


Just wondering if you have considered my request Thank you Deborah


$75"},"humanLanguage":"en


This is a Vintage Dooney and Bourke Outback shoulder bag in excellent condition. The colors pop and the inside is spotless. It has an inside side zipper and both front pockets slide open. The only show of wear is on the tassel of the zipper from constant use.


Original article and pictures take https://poshmark.com/listing/Dooney-and-Bourke-Outback-SALE-57fdd99bbf6df5fec6044862?utm_campaign=referral_code%3DNJGBZ&utm_content=feature%3Dsh_l%26rfuid%3D57423f0269ac49d1bf10b7bc%26post_roll%3Dstitched_v1&utm_source=pi_sh_pub site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий