воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Dooney & Bourke Bags - Dooney and Bourke Tan Crossbody (SALE)

Dooney & Bourke Bags - Dooney and Bourke Tan Crossbody (SALE)


Dooney & Bourke Bags - Dooney and Bourke Tan Crossbody    (SALE)


$185"},"diffbotUri":"product|3|1176073212


This is my personal pick for group 9


Thank you for visiting my closet and finding something that you liked and showing it I appreciate it sweetheart. If you have any questions on this item or any other please feel free to ask.


this is my personal pick can you send me yours sweetie


Thank you very much for visiting my closet and finding something that you liked sweetie amongst all my items if you have any questions about this item or any other please feel free to ask once again thank you for stopping in. I o hope you return I do give a 30% discount on 3 or more just in case you were interested.������


this is my pick for group 9


thank you :)


$45"},"humanLanguage":"en


Tan Pebbled Leather AWL Crossbody bag. Is a beautiful purse to have in your closet. It's got one small imperfection that can only be seen if you're looking for it which is in the front of the bag. The inside has been treated and cleaned. It has two inside dividers and a side zipper not to mention a front zipper where the Dooney and Bourke Monogram is at. Price Firm


Original article and pictures take https://poshmark.com/listing/Dooney-and-Bourke-Tan-Crossbody-SALE-57fdfd096d64bc3fc204878b?utm_campaign=referral_code%3DNJGBZ&utm_content=feature%3Dsh_l%26rfuid%3D57423f0269ac49d1bf10b7bc%26post_roll%3Dstitched_v1&utm_source=pi_sh_pub site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий