воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Dooney & Bourke Bags - Vintage Black and Brown Dooney and Bourke

Dooney & Bourke Bags - Vintage Black and Brown Dooney and Bourke


Dooney & Bourke Bags - Vintage Black and Brown Dooney and Bourke


Is it authentic


Sorry it took me so long to respond sweetie but I just saw your question I have been working on my closet and trying to keep up share groups that your tag must have slipped past me. To answer your question yes it is an authentic Dooney Bourke Black and Brown Crossbody Purse


$5.95"},"humanLanguage":"en


Dooney and Bourke AWL used black and brown Crossbody Leather bag. In perfect condition with inside divider and zipper


Original article and pictures take https://poshmark.com/listing/Vintage-Black-and-Brown-Dooney-and-Bourke-57fdceefb4188e5e4f042939?utm_campaign=referral_code%3DNJGBZ&utm_content=feature%3Dsh_l%26rfuid%3D57423f0269ac49d1bf10b7bc%26post_roll%3Dstitched_v1&utm_source=pi_sh_pub site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий