воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Feeling Words

Feeling Words


Feeling Words


Did you know that there is a difference between emotions and feelings?


Dear Christelle,


Actually back in 1970 I was asked that question by the professor in charge of the Counseling program at the university. I didn’t have much of an answer at all. He smiled at me and told me that I was admitted to the program because he thought I so badly needed it. He was right. And I was lucky. I’ve learned a lot since then.


I’ve shared a lot on this topic (link), but am always interested in other people’s views of Emotions and Feelings. I may learn more. Share more how you define them and see them as different.


IT’s good!!!!


this has been the best list of Emotions list i come across for some time. I will be using for my writing


Back in 1970 when I was applying for graduate school in counseling, the “professor” asked me to name some emotions. I stumbled around, naming probably 6. He let me in the program because he said that I obviously needed it. …. I’ve come a long way. Good luck to you.


This list was created as part of a project that involved writing a comprehensive essay, based on many sources. For this chart we started with the primary emotions: Fear, Anger, Sadness, and Joy. Then we handed people lots of “feeling” words – 250 or more. Asked them to decide which primary emotion they belonged to. Then we reduced the list to a number that could be printed on one page – one handout.


For more on my understanding of Emotions/Feelings/Affect, for my essay on the subject, click here


Original article and pictures take http://www.alturtle.com/archives/234 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий