воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

How to Curl Your Bob

How to Curl Your Bob


How to Curl Your Bob


I love seeing you use a wand! I’ve been debating getting one or not, so I think I will now!


you would love a wand girl!


I love this video, Elly – great job!! Thanks for sharing the different ways to create curls using the wand – I have always wondered how to use a curling wand! I have been using a traditional curling iron and it is on it’s last leg, so I have been trying to decide what type of curling iron to use next!


xx, Emily


you are so welcome Emily! I am so glad you found this video helpful! I would recommend getting a 1\u2033 wand. You can get almost any type of curl with it and it works great from almost any hair length!


First, thanks for the tip about texture spray! My hair has never held curls well, so I’m anxious to try that. Beyond that, do you use any specific type of hair spray to keep your curls? Thank you!!


Hey Allison! Nope, with using the texture spray before and after I don’t need any hair spray anymore! It’s seriously amazing!


I love this video! It’s so fun I feel like if I tried to make one it would take about 6 hours, so your 5 hours isn’t looking too bad haha


hahaha, one day I hope it takes me only an hour to edit, I just wish that one day was no and not months from now!


I have a wand at home that is more narrow at the tip and then get wider at the base. Will that give me the same effect? Or do I need to get a wand that is the same width all the way around?


I would suggest getting one the same size. How long is your hair Michelle? What you can do is just curl your hair around the thicker part of the wand. Normally, a smaller wand will always give you tighter curls, You can grad a thicker pieces of your hair to make it looser waves and that should do the trick!


Thank you!! I have a shorter long bob. Probably about your length actually. Ok I’ll try that. Thanks again!


Let me know how that works for you!


What brand of texturizing spray did you use? I couldn’t catch what you said or read the label… :/. Thank you!


Hey there! The link to the spray is above, but its from Amika!


I have shorter hair again after a year of growing it out and never mastered curling before. I would get the bottom layer done but always move right to the whole second top half of my hair. Now I see I was releasing to much hair at once. Thanks for posting this video, love the light and dark color of your hair too! So glad I found your video on pinterest.


Yay Ashley! I am so glad I can help! Always here to help if you need anything!


Great tutorial! Can you share where you got that adorable tie up shirt?!


This top is from Charming Charlie! It’s linked up top


Just curious about using the dry shampoo- you say you use it before you get in the shower….I’m assuming you don’t wash your hair in the shower then?


Love the curls and video. Was debating on getting a wand, but definitely will.


Thanks!


Hey Renee, haha yes. I guess I should have mentioned that right? Yea I load it up before the shower just so it has enough time to really set in and soak up the oil!


Hi great video! I just cut my hair short and I’ve been having a hard time curling it but this video really helped. What kind of texture spray do you use in the video?


Hey Kelly! The texture spray that I am using is from Amika! The link is up top in the post, but you can find it at Sephora!


Hey there! Great video! I’ve recently cut my hair the same way you have it here in the video, and still haven’t mastered the curling. I’m going to try this! But I have a question, on the video with each section you start in front and work back. Expert the final section. You started halfway back. Did you do anything different on that front right section? It turned out exactly how I try to get mine! Adorable!


Hey Alex! Thank you so much for your sweet words! So no, I didn’t do anything different, I still curled like I did the rest of my hair, I just cut the video because I was rambling! Haha!


I noticed you dont use a glove with your wand…does tjis wand not heat up that high? All of mine feel really hot even w/the included glove


Hey Karen, my wand does heat up really hot. I have gotten so used to the wands and when to start and stop that I have just gotten the hang of it! I have burned myself several times though, haha!


Hi! I have long hair and thinking of cutting it short… Do you have layers, and what style would your hair be considered? Long Bob, A-line? Thanks for the tutorial!


Hey Amber, I do have a little bit of layers, but not a whole lot. SO my hair is slightly a-line, not a whole lot again, just a little bit. But it would be considered a lob (long-bob). I hope this helps!


Love this! What lipstick are you wearing?


Thank you Jackie! Lip color is from Bobbi Brown in Ibiza Pink- I linked it above!


First off, your hair is so cute! I love the ombre + bob combination. My hair has a really hard time holding curl, so I definitely need to try some texturizing spray next time! Thanks for an awesome tutorial!


Hannah, thank you so much for stopping by and your sweet words! My hair has a hard time holding curl too! The products you use will definitely help with that! Good luck!!


My hair is your length and I love your curls! I just bought a 1 inch wand and turned it up all the way and burnt the fire out of myself! So now I’m scared of it ha ha! I tried the glove but I cannot feel my hair in my hand well :(. Maybe if the heat was turned down and I just held it longer it wouldn’t leave a mark. What temp setting did you put yours on?


oh no!! I hope you’re okay! I have had that happen way too many times. So my wand doesn’t have heat settings. It’s just on or off, I hate using the glove, I feel like it’s too bulky and I can’t really grip my hair. You just need some practice, also try to leave the ends off the wand, that should help!


Hey do you brush your hair before or after you spray the texture spray at the end?


I will brush it before I apply the texture. Depending on the curls I want, I sometimes will brush the curls. But most the time I just run my fingers through my hair once I finish curling! Does this help at all?


Oh my gosh I can’t thank you enough for this! I just cut my hair into a bob and was so bummed thinking I wouldn’t be able to curl it. I am beyond excited to try out your tips :))


I need your advice!! I am trying to get away from washing my hair every day, so I will buy that dry shampoo….but how do I apply it? I just cut my long hair off; it’s a little shorter than yours in the video. How do I apply the dry shampoo to my hair for it to be most effective?


I love this look! The bob style is so cute, and I think the curls give it a nice touch! Thanks so much for the tips!


Thank you Morgan! You are so welcome and thank you for stopping by!


So cute! Love your hair!


thank you!


Hey Guys!!! I did it! I did my very first video (alone that is!). It only took me over 5 hours (totally not kidding) including recording and editing. I am so so nervous to tell you the truth, and I really hope you guys enjoy it! All feedback is welcome (lets just not be nasty!)


Have a great weekend guys!!! Everything I used will be linked below!


See more videos here on how I color correct, and my double crown braid tutorial! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo,


Original article and pictures take http://www.uptownwithellybrown.com/how-to-curl-your-bob/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий