воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

✨Kate Spade Crossbody✨

✨Kate Spade Crossbody✨


✨Kate Spade Crossbody✨


$248"},"diffbotUri":"product|3|-2144370042


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions, fire away? Can I get this in the mail to you today?����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions, fire away? Can I get this in the mail to you today?����✨


This is so cute! Good luck selling it! ��


@brittanylauren2


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for stopping by........come back anytime.........I'll leave the light on ����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for stopping by........come back anytime.........I'll leave the light on ����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting. Come back soon.........I'll leave the light on for you����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


where did you buy it from? Inside bag pictures? And tag on the inside picture?


Oh idk, likely Macy's or Nordstroms. Added an inside pic, just like listed, it's in excellent used condition no stains or wear. Unlike MK, Kate Spade doesn't have a specific inside tag. Hope that helps


gotcha I've gotten a fake Kate spade before- so annoying! I can't figure out how to tell if they are real or not


OH I see, well, this is definitely authentic. There's a lady named Dawn on here that's a KSNY authenticator.......ill see if I can find her name


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Pretty color!


Yes! That's actually why I bought it.....and loved it it for a summer. But alas, it's just ready for a new home��������


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


it's super cute and I'm super interested! Kinda looking for a matching wallet or card holder set! I may purchase!! So pretty! Is the price negotiable at all? I understand if it's not!


lmk and I'll make an offer ��������


Lets use the offer button, please.


of course, love! Just hate to offend if someone is super firm price wise!!


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


$139https://poshmark.com/


KSNY Cobble Hill \"Ellen\" adjustable chain link crossbody bag. Measures 10\" x 11\" with a 21\" strap. All pebble leather with light gold hardware and logo. Kate Spade calls the color Blue, I call it turquoise �� in really excellent used condition.


Original article and pictures take https://poshmark.com/listing/Kate-Spade-Crossbody-5765981e291a35d96e0081bb?utm_campaign=referral_code%3DNJGBZ&utm_content=feature%3Dsh_l%26rfuid%3D57423f0269ac49d1bf10b7bc%26post_roll%3Dstitched_v1&utm_source=pi_sh_pub site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий