воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

✨KSNY Romy Perry Lane Bubbles Satchel✨

✨KSNY Romy Perry Lane Bubbles Satchel✨


✨KSNY Romy Perry Lane Bubbles Satchel✨


$398"},"diffbotUri":"product|3|-2056221495


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Everything is for sale....until it's sold�� No need for emailing....Poshmark has this nifty feature called the \"Buy Button\" push it and I will get this beauty to you asap ��������������


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


$259https://poshmark.com/


Gorgeous❤️Gorgeous❤️Gorgeous❤️ this authentic Kate Spade is all leather, with a perforated front look with zip pocket. 3 divided, zip center inside pockets.....in REALLY EXCELLENT SLIGHTLY used condition. I will look again, but I think the dustbag is gone. Measures 12x9x5.5 with both short and a crossbody strap, gold hardware.......really stunning. KSNY calls this color \"Empire\" like an orange-red. But I think it's just red����


Original article and pictures take https://poshmark.com/listing/KSNY-Romy-Perry-Lane-Bubbles-Satchel-57dde312c6c795de3f013cf7?utm_campaign=referral_code%3DNJGBZ&utm_content=feature%3Dsh_l%26rfuid%3D57423f0269ac49d1bf10b7bc%26post_roll%3Dstitched_v1&utm_source=pi_sh_pub site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий