воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Marc Jacobs Bags - Marc Jacobs Cream Calf Leather Hobo

Marc Jacobs Bags - Marc Jacobs Cream Calf Leather Hobo


Marc Jacobs Bags - Marc Jacobs Cream Calf Leather Hobo


$839"},"diffbotUri":"product|3|-1606111760


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ Already low prices!!.....and I ship same/next day!!☆▪☆☆▪


Thx for the like❤️❤️ Great price huh? .....and I ship same/next day too!! ����


Thx for the like❤️❤️ Great price huh? .....and I ship same/next day too!! ����


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ Already low prices!!.....and I ship same/next day!!☆▪☆☆▪


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ Great price, huh? ....and I ship same/next day too!♡♡♡


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ Great price....and I ship same/next day! ☆☆☆


Thx for the like♡♡♡ Great price........and I can ship same/next day!☆☆☆☆


it is so pretty! I will keep it in mind. Although, I don't think it will last very long!


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ Low price ....... and I ship same/next day!☆☆☆☆


Thanks for the like♡♡♡♡ Low price ......and I ship same/next day!!☆☆☆☆


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ I ship same/next day! Check out my CLOTHING CLEARANCE SALE 3 for $10 ☆☆☆☆


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ Low prices and I ship same/next day!☆☆☆ Check out my CLOTHING CLEARANCE SALE 3 for $10 ♧♧♧♧


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ Already low prices. ...and I ship same / next day! Check out my CLOTHING CLEARANCE SALE 3 for $10! ☆☆☆☆


Thanks for the like ♡♡♡♡ Low prices and I ship same/next day! Check out my CLOTHING CLEARANCE SALE 3 for $10 ☆☆☆☆☆☆


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ Low prices and I ship same/next day! Check out my CLOTHING CLEARANCE SALE 3 for $10 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


Thanks for the like ♡♡♡ Low prices and I ship same/next day! Check out my CLOTHING CLEARANCE SALE 3 for $10. ☆☆☆☆☆


Nice, thanks for the info.


How do you tell which items are on sale dear?


The clothing clearance sale are clothing listed for 3/$10


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ Any questions? CHECK OUT MY CLOTHING CLEARANCE SALE ▪☆☆☆


I am obsessing over your closet!


Awww, thank you♡♡♡♡


Thanks for the like♡♡♡ Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Check out my CLOTHING CLEARANCE SALE 3/$10☆☆☆


, but the bag is a steal at $199 ��....... the most luxurious bag, you won't want to stop touching it, lol����✨����


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Check out my CLEARANCE SALE 3/$10 ��⭐️��


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions, fire away? I ship same/next day too! Check out my CLEARANCE SALE 3/$10 ��⭐️��


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions, fire away? I ship same/next day too! Check out my CLEARANCE SALE 3/$10 ��⭐️��


I love this bag❤️❤️❤️����


Thanks for the like����Let me know if I can get this in the mail for you today.......or tomorrow ��������✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions, fire away? I ship same/next day too! I can't go any lower on here, but if you're on m e r c .....$179 lowest


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions, fire away? Can I get this in the mail to you today?����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions, fire away? Can I get this in the mail to you today?����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for stopping by........come back anytime.........I'll leave the light on ����✨


thank you!


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the followup and warm welcome. Definitely, leave the light on��.


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Great bag and price !


Thanks Randi....it really is��������������


Trade?


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


How much for dist bsg?


??


Yes , you tell not includes dust bag original you send different! Yeah? Is why im ask how much for the true


I'm sorry honey, I have no idea what you're saying������


I do not why? I just ask for the dust bag original M&J? Cause you tell , did'nt included No? Maybe i don't understand Sorry


Hi, Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


The lowest I can go is $160 on ♏️e r c a r i hun ��


Thankyou❤️


$199https://poshmark.com/


AUTHENTIC MARC JACOBS, not MBMJ Blake Hobo in NEAR PERFECT CONDITION. Has 2 tiny little dings on the bottom, not even noticeable. The cream colored calf leather is luscious soft! The purse has been used, literally once.. ......GORGEOUS!! Measures 12x9.5x4 with a 10\" rolled handle strap drop. The dustbag shown IS NOT INCLUDED but can send with another dustbag.


Original article and pictures take https://poshmark.com/listing/Marc-Jacobs-Cream-Calf-Leather-Hobo-56a79c0451e9eafeec010d7c?utm_campaign=referral_code%3DNJGBZ&utm_content=feature%3Dsh_l%26rfuid%3D57423f0269ac49d1bf10b7bc&utm_source=pi_sh_pub site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий