воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Michael Kors Bags - Michael Kors Bedford Leather Wristlet NWOT Sale

Michael Kors Bags - Michael Kors Bedford Leather Wristlet NWOT Sale


Michael Kors Bags - Michael Kors Bedford Leather Wristlet NWOT   Sale


Thank you for visiting my closet and finding something that you liked sweetie I appreciate the love, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me


This is my Pick ladies


This is my Personal Pick sweetie could you send me yours as soon as you can


$5.95"},"humanLanguage":"en


Deep Marigold yellow in pristine condition with credit card insert. Never used, soft leather. Feel free to ask questions. Price Firm.


Original article and pictures take https://poshmark.com/listing/Michael-Kors-Bedford-Leather-Wristlet-NWOT-Sale-57fddc0bb4188ecdab0446ac?utm_campaign=referral_code%3DNJGBZ&utm_content=feature%3Dsh_l%26rfuid%3D57423f0269ac49d1bf10b7bc%26post_roll%3Dstitched_v1&utm_source=pi_sh_pub site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий