воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Michael Kors Bags - Michael Kors Leopard Print Wristlet NWOT sale

Michael Kors Bags - Michael Kors Leopard Print Wristlet NWOT sale


Michael Kors Bags - Michael Kors Leopard Print Wristlet NWOT  sale


$150"},"diffbotUri":"product|3|-510440403


This is my personal pick


Thank you for visiting my closet and finding something that you liked sweetie I appreciate it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask


Thank you for visiting my closet and finding something that you liked sweetheart, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me


this is my personal pick for group 12


Is this authentic?


$38"},"humanLanguage":"en


Michael Kors Leopard Print Wristlet made of calf hair. In pristine condition spotless inside and out, please feel free to ask questions. Price Firm.


Original article and pictures take https://poshmark.com/listing/Michael-Kors-Leopard-Print-Wristlet-NWOT-sale-57fddefe99086a3f0d04516e?utm_campaign=referral_code%3DNJGBZ&utm_content=feature%3Dsh_l%26rfuid%3D57423f0269ac49d1bf10b7bc%26post_roll%3Dstitched_v1&utm_source=pi_sh_pub site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий