воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Save yourself!

Save yourself!


Save yourself!


I’m quite sure a vast majority of you have seen the “52 week saving plan” on Pinterest . If you’ve got no idea what I’m talking about; it is this.


When I first saw this chart I thought it was a genius and simple plan to save up money, but seriously who has money to spare every week? These days most of us are living pay check to pay check.


So while the chart was simple and effective if you get paid weekly, it gave me the idea to create a chart that is designed to save you $1,500 over the course of 26 pay periods.


I was lazy and didn’t do a total at the end of every week, but at the end of 26 pay periods you will have saved up $1,515.


Happy savings!


Original article and pictures take https://advobuilt.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/save-yourself/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий