воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Tod's Bags - Tod's Soft Miky Sacco Hobo

Tod's Bags - Tod's Soft Miky Sacco Hobo


Tod's Bags - Tod's Soft Miky Sacco Hobo


$1125"},"diffbotUri":"product|3|2117643538


Hi!! I've never done a bundle before and I see that you added my listing to a bundle, do I have to do anything or would you just purchase it like normal if you want it? Thanks :)


Ok, first off, start by leaving messages on your own listings.....that will ensure the person you're messaging knows what listing you're talking about. And yes, if the person wants it they'll just hit the buy button, the offer button or the bundle feature is automatically set up to self-purchase��


Okay!! Thanks so much


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Trade?


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


That's very sweet. I'm not interested in buying, but I appreciate the quality and beauty of the bag! :)


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


Thanks for the like��⭐️�� Any questions? I ship same/next day too! Thanks for visiting......come back again......I'll leave the light on for you!����✨


$199https://poshmark.com/


Gorgeous all leather authentic Tod's navy hobo in REALLY excellent used condition. I have it in a Furla dustbag that will come with purse......but hubby accidentally threw out the original one��


Original article and pictures take https://poshmark.com/listing/Tods-Soft-Miky-Sacco-Hobo-579fc8f6620ff70f65004165?utm_campaign=referral_code%3DNJGBZ&utm_content=feature%3Dsh_l%26rfuid%3D57423f0269ac49d1bf10b7bc%26post_roll%3Dstitched_v1&utm_source=pi_sh_pub site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий